Terms of Services
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorized persons or organizations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and May not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges – Hostgator Pakistan provides the use of cPanel, Centovacast and Plesk Control Panels and domain control panel to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups – Hostgator Pakistan carry’s out 1 backup per day and holds them for 30 days, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can also login to the backup server to restore files. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups. If you terminate an account and need us to restore it from backups a £25 fee would apply.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Hostgator Pakistan to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Hostgator Pakistan has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a cleanup fee of £30 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- Hosting IRCD, image hosting sites, auto surf, port scanners, banner-ad services, escrow, banking, investment, lottery, gambling and pharmacy sites.
- Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
- Using the Service for unauthorized relays through any third party systems.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account, impose a £50 fine per chargeback and deny any future business.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Using the Service to engage in sync flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Hostgator Pakistan may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Hostgator Pakistan as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property – Hostgator Pakistan does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to email@example.com.
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Hostgator Pakistan facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Hostgator Pakistan will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Hostgator Pakistan receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Hostgator Pakistan will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Hostgator Pakistan of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
- Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Hostgator Pakistan, neither Hostgator Pakistan nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. Hostgator Pakistan neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Hostgator Pakistan is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Hostgator Pakistan equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hostgator Pakistan and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Hostgator Pakistan is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone company, that there is no representation made by Hostgator Pakistan as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Hostgator Pakistan has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Hostgator Pakistan as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Hostgator Pakistan may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will Hostgator Pakistan have financial liability to you.
- Warranty – Hostgator Pakistan makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of title, non-infringement, and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding the service, or any software or other material available through the service, regardless of what you may have told Hostgator Pakistan about your intended use of the service. no oral advice or information given by Hostgator Pakistan or its employees shall create a warranty or otherwise alter the provisions of this section.
- The service and any software provided to you by Hostgator Pakistan are provided on an “as is, as available” basis; Hostgator Pakistan does not warrant that they will be error-free and/or uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected. Hostgator Pakistan does not guarantee the security or back-up of any of your data which may be stored on the service.
User may not:
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Hostgator Pakistan has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
Hostgator Pakistan will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Hostgator Pakistan may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Hostgator Pakistan business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Hostgator Pakistan arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Hostgator Pakistan will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the English law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form.
- Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated within 24 hours of submitting the form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure any PayPal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
- No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge.
End user support requests are dealt with in the order they are received, we make no guarantees for the response time on end user support tickets however we aim to respond within 24 hours.
Free video tutorials are only valid for the length of your stay with us. If you cancel your package or the service is terminated the tutorials will cease to function.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller, Dedicated or Shoutcast service.
Revisions to this acceptable use policy
Hostgator Pakistan reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Terms of Service & SLA and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service).